Industrial Job Injury Attorney
Industrial jobs expose workers to serious and life-threatening accidents. Machinery and equipment if not properly maintained and operated can be dangerous. Additionally, when industrial companies cut corners or focus on profits over employee safety, the chance of an accident increases. When this occurs it’s the employee that pays the price.
If you were injured on an industrial job due to your employer or someone else’s negligence, you need to talk to an attorney. A personal injury attorney can guide you through your legal options.
Industrial injuries are tough cases. This due to the complex investigations that follow an accident. They can be challenging, which is why hiring a lawyer with experience matters. Kirkpatrick Law has helped industrial accident clients get the compensation they need. If you or a loved one was injured in an industrial accident call Kirkpatrick Law today for a free consultation.
Injuries from Industrial Accidents
Injuries from industrial accidents are usually very severe. Some of the most common injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Shockwave injuries
- Electrical, chemical, and thermal burns
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Crushing injuries
What Am I entitled to in monetary damages in such an Injury Case?
Industrial injury cases can be very complicated. You should consult an attorney to learn your legal options. And yes, you should do this regardless of what your employer or workers’ compensation provider tells you. You may be entitled to additional compensation beyond workers’ compensation benefits.
These recovered benefits may include:
- Medical expenses
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Compensation for lost earnings
- Compensation for emotional loss including loss of society and companionship
- Other monetary losses
These cases are complex and need the involvement of an experienced attorney. The sooner you seek legal representation the better. This allows your attorney to investigate the circumstances and determine liability for the accident. When you hire Kirkpatrick Law, you can be assured we will consider all avenues of compensation.
Prevention Tips for Industrial Accidents
At industrial sites, it’s important for both employees and employers to take steps that will help prevent accidents and injuries. Some of the steps that may prevent industrial accidents include:
- Safety training -Employees need to be properly trained. This allows them to take steps to prevent injuries. Additionally, industrial companies need to put in place safety procedures. Unfortunately, not all employers make sure that workers are properly trained and certified.
- Maintenance of equipment and machinery – Vehicles or Equipment can and do break down. These breakdowns can lead to catastrophic accidents. It is imperative that companies maintain their equipment. This can help prevent accidents on the job site.
- Incentives and discipline – Some workers may ignore safety regulations or workplace rules. This can have consequences for them, but also consequences for other workers around them. Employers should always take corrective action on this type of behavior. Additionally, they should reward those that follow guidelines to encourage all to do so.
- Follow governmental regulations – The government and organizations such as OSHA set strict guidelines for workplaces. These regulations are designed to prevent workplace accidents and injuries.
- Communication – When employers, managers, and workers communicate with each other, it helps everyone prevent industrial accidents.
Contact A Texas Industrial Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered from an injury at an industrial site, contact Kirkpatrick Law. Eric Kirkpatrick has experience with on-the-job injuries at industrial job sites. He has helped clients get the compensation they deserved. You need to know your legal options. Contact Kirkpatrick Law today for our free consultation. We can help you better understand your potential case and the legal remedies to protect your financial future.